- About Us
- Team Members
Dr. Rakesh Kumar is an experienced Neurologist from Ghaziabad with expertise in the management of Stroke, Mitochondrial Cytopathy, and Myasthenia Gravis disorders. Dr. Kumar heads the Stroke unit at Yashoda Hospital and Research Centre, Ghaziabad, and is the founder of one of the state-of-the-art ICU units in Ghaziabad.
Dr. Kumar accomplished his career objective in Neurology with the completion of MBBS, MD (General Medicine), and DM (Neurology) through LLRM Medical College (Meerut), CSM Medical University (Lucknow) and NIMHANS (Bangalore) respectively. Subsequently, he served his residency period at UCMS (Delhi) and GTB Hospital (Delhi) and thereby gained hands-on experience in his field of specialty. Dr. Kumar is trained in PSG reporting and evaluation and holds extensive exposure in mitochondrial disorders, myasthenia gravis, and seizure management techniques. He is also well-versed with thrombolysis procedures in stroke patients. In terms of publication record, Dr. Kumar is associated with several papers on Neurology in various national and international journals.
Apart from the aforementioned institute, Dr. Kumar carries out an alternative practice at Brain Clinic in Vijay agar where patients have the convenience of consulting him all days of the week during his timings of availability.
• MBBS - Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2005
• MD - Medicine - C.S.M. Medical University, Lucknow, 2009
• DM - Neurology - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), 2015
• 2015 - Present Consultant Neurologist at Yahoda Neuro Sciences
• 2015 - Present Consultant Neurologist at Brain Clinic
• 2009 - 2011 Senior Resident at G.T.B Hospital
Awards and Recognitions
• Head Of Stroke Unit In Yashodha Multi-Super specialty Hospital Ghaziabad With Extensive Experience In Thrombolysis In Stroke Patients.
• NN Gupta - Gold Medal In Best Paper Presentation In Medicine
• Multiple Papers Published In International Journals